Bratislava, Slovakia – July 26th, 2017 – Galactic Junk League will launch on Steam today, with the full release of this popular spaceship building combat brimming with new features and content.
To celebrate, a new launch trailer has been released and can be viewed here.
Developer Pixel Federation has introduced a host of new features and content to bring the free-to-play title out of Early Access. These include:
- A new tactical mode, Galactic Conquest, which sees players battle over vital control points dispersed around the map while powerups will provide unique new abilities and gadgets to individual players or as a team as whole, such as mines, teleports and shields.
- Three new maps specifically made for the Galactic Conquest mode: Abandoned Colony, Junkyard Belt and Junk Vault 1101, each featuring capture points and a powerful team power-up point.
- An overhauled Class system which sees every spaceship class heavily modified to underline their respective importance from heavy firepower to speed, defence and secondary abilities.
- A new Tactical Communication Interface which allows players to discuss their strategies quicker and more efficiently.
- A host of other additions, including a new research tree, balance changes, flexible bundle prices which take into account the blocks you already own, and much more
Galactic Junk League is a spaceship building combat game that allows players to combine superior space-age technology with forgotten galactic junk to build cosmos-faring vehicles. In the game players can build and battle spaceships in literally any shape: from sleek fighters inspired by famous sci-fi franchises, to galactic hot dogs and battle-ready space toilets.
Galactic Junk League has seen a steady number of updates since launching into Steam Early Access on the 17th of January 2017, including new pre-made ships and parts, World War 2-inspired nose art, the Cyberpunk update, matchmaking improvements, new abilities and more.