Cambridge, UK. 13 March 2017. Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today revealed the new Planet Coaster Spring Update, available to all Planet Coaster players for FREE on April 11, 2017.
Spring has sprung! The sun is shining, birds are singing and Planet Coaster is celebrating the new season with three new rollercoasters, three new fully-customizable flatrides and the unique ‘Speed’ go-kart ride to thrill and delight your park guests.
Planet Coaster’s Spring Update is Planet Coaster’s second major expansion following December’s Winter Update, offering huge new creative opportunities for Planet Coaster players. Today Steam’s Planet Coaster Workshop is home to almost 100,000 community creations, and April’s Spring Update will open the door to even more variety and creativity.
But a new danger lurks in the world of Planet Coaster, with pickpockets and vandals now operating in players’ parks. A crime-ridden park will see guests’ happiness fall along with your profits, but security guards and CCTV cameras are on hand to keep park guests safe and prevent mischief-makers from spoiling the fun.
The Planet Coaster Spring Update includes:
- Steel Hydra. Feel the G-force aboard Planet Coaster’s first suspended swinging coaster.
- Trident. Go there and back again with the first of Planet Coaster’s two new shuttle coasters.
- Bakasura. Trident’s bigger, badder brother is a thrilling inverted boomerang coaster.
New Tracked Ride
- ‘Speed’ Go Karts. Design your own karting tracks using Planet Coaster’s powerful track editor and see your guests put pedal to the metal! Who will win and who will spin?
- Elixir Machine. 360 degrees of spinning, swinging, twisting, upside-down insanity.
- Big Wheel. An iconic favorite from the golden age of theme parks.
- ZoZo. The long-armed ZoZo is another addition to Planet Coaster’s lineup of vintage classics.
- Crime and security. Dissatisfied guests may vandalize park scenery, and pickpockets will infiltrate your park to steal other guests’ cash. Keep your law-abiding guests safe with security staff and CCTV cameras.
And visit the Planet Coaster livestream at YouTube.com/PlanetCoaster/Live for further Spring Update announcements over the coming weeks.