BUENA PARK, CA (December 2015) – The countdown to the New Year is on at Knott’s Merry Farm! With special one-night-only entertainment, mesmerizing fireworks and extended hours, plus Knott’s signature rides and attractions, Knott’s New Year’s Eve celebration is the place for guests of all ages to ring in 2016.
- Knott’s Sky Cabin, towering over 200 ft. in the air, will dramatically rise to the top of the “K” tower as special lighting effects help countdown the final moments of 2015. When the cabin reaches the top at the stroke of midnight both the “K” tower and skies above Knott’s will be ablaze with colorful fireworks!
- There is live entertainment throughout the park’s 160 acres. Adding to the line-up of can’t miss entertainment are:
- Jumpin’ Joz Band and Memories Swing Dancers invite guests to jump and jive to the sounds of Jumpin’ Joz. Join them on the dance floor and boogie into the New Year. Guests have the opportunity to learn a few moves from expert swing dancers.
- THE REFLEXX is the best 80’s new wave cover band, performing songs from bands such as: Depeche Mode, Simple Minds, Tears for Fears, New Order, A-Ha, The Cure, Duran Duran, Flock of Seagulls, Devo, and more.
- DJ Howly’s eclectic mix of high energy music will transform Calico Square into the ultimate dance party where guests can also get a great view of the Midnight Fireworks Spectacular.
- Family friendly Clean Comedian®, Taylor Hughes, brings his hilarious comedy, magic and fun audience interaction to Wagon Camp.
- Midnight Fireworks Spectacular bring in the New Year with a bang. Look to the western skies for an aerial fireworks display that will amaze. And don’t miss the spectacular countdown tomidnight on the Sky Cabin tower.
A New Year’s Eve celebration is not complete without a delicious meal. The New Year’s Eve buffet in Spurs Restaurant will be served from 4pm-9pm; prices are $34.99+tax for adults and $18.99+ tax for kids (3-11).
This New Year’s Eve, round out a full day of family fun on the Farm with Knott’s Merry Farm’s festive lineup of entertainment, delectable foods and holiday shopping! Guests won’t want to miss:
- Merry Christmas, Snoopy!, in this exciting show filled with whimsy and spectacular ice skating, Snoopy enjoys all of the best parts of the season, including trimming the Christmas tree, awaiting Santa’s arrival and attending the festive Christmas Ball!
- When the sun sets on the Farm, the buildings and paths in Ghost Town will twinkle to the beat of holiday music while snow gently falls. This year, snow falls across even more of Ghost Town, from the School House to the Saloon and down to the Assay Office.
- The Ghost Town and Calico Railroad will once again invite guests to celebrate Christmas on Engine 41. Climb aboard a vintage railcar and meet an ever-changing group of Ghost Town residents eager to share their Christmas plans.
- Another nighttime tradition at Knott’s Merry Farm is Snoopy’s Merriest Tree Lighting show on Calico Square Stage. This whimsical tree lighting features a cast of marching toy soldiers, dancing snowmen, and America’s most famous beagle, Snoopy!
- Over in Camp Snoopy, Charlie Brown, Linus, and Lucy invite you to dance, sing and join in on the holiday fun in the live show, Christmas Time is Here, Charlie Brown in the Camp Snoopy Theatre.
- In the intimate setting of Ghost Town’s historic Bird Cage Theatre, catch a live performance of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol or O. Henry’s The Gift of the Magi.
- Savor the ultimate comfort foods with Knott’s world-famous holiday treats. Santa’s Christmas Cabin serves up holiday delights like Santa’s homemade cookies, mouthwatering pastries, winter wine, craft beer, fresh made-to-order maple lollipops, and more. Guests can also enjoy churros from the Churro Factory, cakes, cookies, muffins, as well as the legendary cooking at Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant.
- Relax and unwind in Knott’s Christmas Crafts Village, as Ghost Town transforms into a shopping wonderland filled with dozens of local artisans selling their unique gifts. Can’t-miss highlights of the Village include powerful chainsaw sculpting and elegant glass blowing demonstrations.
Knott’s New Year’s Eve Celebration is included with regular daytime admission. Park hours on New Year’s Eve are 10am to 1am. A 2016 Knott’s Season Pass is a great way to visit on New Year’s Eve. 2016 passes offer a year of family fun and includes one free admission in 2015, including the New Year’s event.
And for a limited time, Season Passes can be purchased online starting at $81.00, the best price of the year. To purchase Season Passes or tickets, or for more information about Knott’s Berry Farm, visit www.knotts.com or download the Knott’s smartphone app. And join the conversation using #KnottsNYE.