San Diego, CA – September 24, 2015 – Leading-edge audio technology company and #1 in gaming audio, Turtle Beach Corporation (NASDAQ: HEAR), today announced the Ear Force® Recon 50 series gaming headsets will be available at retail starting tomorrow, September 25, 2015. Turtle Beach’s Recon 50 series, including the Ear Force Recon 50 for PC, the Ear Force Recon 50X for Xbox One and the Ear Force Recon 50P for PlayStation®4, are the Company’s latest entry-level, over-ear gaming headsets that provide features no gamer should be without, and will be available directly from Turtle Beach and at participating retailers for a MSRP of $39.95.
The full list of features for the Ear Force Recon 50 series gaming headsets includes:
- Comfortable Design – Weighing-in at just seven ounces, these super lightweight and comfortable over-ear headsets and are perfect for hours-long, marathon gaming sessions.
- Great Sound – The Recon 50 series gaming headsets feature large, full-range 40mm Neodymium speaker drivers that deliver sizzling highs and thunderous lows while the synthetic leather-wrapped ear-cups provide improved bass response and noise isolation.
- Convenient Controls – In-line controls place Mic Mute and Master Volume conveniently at your fingertips.
- Mic Check – An adjustable, high-sensitivity boom mic picks-up your voice loud and clear for in-game and online chat, and can be removed when listening to music and watching movies.
- Compatibility – The Recon 50 series gaming headsets are compatible with virtually any device with a standard 3.5mm jack, including the new Xbox One controller and other Xbox One controllers via the Ear Force Headset Audio Controller (sold separately), PlayStation 4 controllers, PC, Mac, mobile and tablet devices.