CHATHAM, Kent – May 15, 2015 – Dovetail Games, the multi award-winning developer and publisher of a range of simulation games, today announced that it will launch a new edition of the market-leading train simulation, Train Simulator 2015: Epic Journeys Edition, featuring a brand-new route: the legendary Soldier Summit route based in the USA.
Train Simulator 2015: Epic Journeys Edition captures the excitement of some of the world’s most breathtaking rail journeys in incredible detail. The game opens in the Train Simulator Academy, the perfect training ground to learn about a variety of trains, locations and scenarios, in preparation for your adventure. Featuring three real-life routes from the USA, Germany and the UK, the game will guide players through some of the most spectacular scenery around the world. For those with their own vision of the perfect rail journey, a suite of powerful and easy-to-use creator tools will give players the opportunity to build customized routes, which can also be shared with other players.
Train Simulator 2015: Epic Journeys Edition features:
- Three stunning real-world routes:
- US: Soldier Summit: Provo to Helper, including the D&RGW SD40T-2, Amtrak F40PH and D&RGW GP9
- Germany: The Rhine Railway: Mannheim to Karlsruhe, including DB BR 406 ICE 3M, DB BR 189, DB BR 425 and DB BR 294
- UK: London-Faversham high speed, including Southeastern Class 395 and Class 375
- Nine exquisitely accurate locomotives with realistic sounds, controls and physics, including DB BR 406 ICE 3M, D&RGW SD40T-2 and Southeastern Class 395
- Quick Drive menu system: drive what you like, where you like
- Multiple controller options – use the Xbox 360 controller, keyboard or mouse
- Powerful in-game editing tools to create your own routes
- In-game access direct to the Engine Driver community site
Train Simulator 2015: Epic Journeys Edition will be available to purchase on Steam by the end of May 2015.
To read a series of articles about the brand-new Soldier Summit route, please visit: