BURLINGAME, Calif. – May 6, 2015 – KOEI TECMO America is excited to announce the upcoming release of Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star for the PlayStation® Vita, set to launch in North America on July 2, 2015. This turn-based ‘7-Dimension’ RPG is a remake of Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star, updated with new costumes, new “purification” partners, and some DLC available in the previous version pre-loaded on this game.
Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star is a fantasy, sci-fi, ‘7-Dimension’ RPG that takes place in a world where music and song can create magic. It tells the compelling story of a civilization that lost their planet and has been roaming the edge of space for 2000 years in search of a new home. The player follows two sets of characters: Delta and Casty, whose goal is to protect humanity and save the world, and Ion and Earthes, who are trying to find Ion a way home to Earth. The player can change between both pairs and discover a way to combine their storylines and strengths to eventually solve the mystery that shrouds their on-going struggles.
Ar nosurge Plus Updates:
– New Costumes
- New costumes for the four main characters (Delta, Earthes, Casty, and Ion)
- Beat the game to unlock even more costumes for the above four characters
- New “Purification” costumes for the additional characters
-New “Purification” Partners
- Sarly, Nelo, and Shurelia can be selected as conversation partners during Purification.
- Some DLC available from the previous version comes pre-loaded!
-Updates and Balancing
- Full featured tutorial
- Synthesis Shop Events viewable from men
Developed by GUST and published by KOEI TECMO America in North America, Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star will be available for digital download on the PlayStation®Vita on July 2, 2015 for $39.99. This game has been rated T for Teen by the ESRB.