- For the first time in DCUO, players will be able to play with or against the iconic villains and heroes from the Fourth World, including Kalibak, Mantis, Mister Miracle and Big Barda.
- Halls of Power Part I will feature five all-new cooperative multiplayer adventures: two 8-player Raids, one 8-player Operation, one 4-player Alert and one 4-player Operation.
- Apokolips, New Genesis and Player League Halls will serve as the main backdrops to theHalls of Power Part I content.
- League Halls will be available to all players as a free game update prior to the release of Halls of Power Part I.
- Six new Skill Points will be available to earn, and players will have access to a range of new Collections, Feats, gear, and Base items in Halls of Power Part I.
“We know our players experience a tremendous sense of camaraderie when they take on adventures together, so we wanted to pack a variety of challenging group content into this DLC that we know they will enjoy. We’re also expanding the DCUO storyline, introducing players to characters from both New Genesis and Apokolips, and we think heroes and villains alike will be very pleased with how the Halls of Power trilogy evolves.” – Jens Andersen, Senior Creative Director, DC Universe Online.
DCUO’s Halls of Power Part I DLC pack will be available later this summer as a free download for Members and for purchase by non-members via the PlayStation®Network, the in-game Marketplace, or for PC players via the DCUniverseOnline.com website.
DCUO is licensed by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment on behalf of DC Entertainment. For more information about DCUO, visit www.DCUniverseOnline.com.