Berlin, 10th February 2014 – Today the international multi-platform publisher Immanitas Entertainment is announcing its upcoming 3D Tower Defense Game “Rush for Glory”. The global release is scheduled for April 2014 in retail as well as on various PC download platforms. Furthermore Immanitas Entertainment is giving the Steam Community the opportunity to vote for “Rush for Glory” on Steam Greenlight.
Developed by the independent studio Parseh Game Studio, “Rush for Glory” is featuring challenging and rewarding Tower Defense battles, in which players are defending their base against an alien invasion. By strategically building towers and upgrading them, the player can keep his base safely and further progress through the extensive singleplayer campaign. Over 30 types of enemies, terrifying level bosses as well as a wide variety of towers and upgrades are making Roads of Battle a unique Tower Defense experience.
- Campaign with 10 different scenarios
- 3 difficulty levels
- Multiple achievements
- 5 types of towers with 3 different upgrades and 3 special abilities each
- 5 power attacks. Dead rain, trap, slower, golden tower…
- More than 30 enemy types with especial behavior PLUS boss fights
- Attackers, healers, supporters, turbo types…
- Game speed controller to make game speed slow and fast
- Additional 10 mini games for each level
- Elaborate techtree with more than 40 upgrade options
- Additional cinematic cameras
- Encyclopedia with detailed descriptions of all units, towers and weapons