LOS ANGELES, June 6, 2013 – Performance Designed Products LLC (PDP), leading manufacturer of third-party peripherals and accessories for video games and mobile devices, today revealed its 2013 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) product lineup, which will include the introduction of the Afterglow Prismatic Wireless Dolby 5.1 Headset. The latest addition to the popular Afterglow line of universal gaming headsets, the Afterglow Prismatic Wireless Dolby 5.1 Headset will feature universal compatibility and crisp, clear Dolby 5.1 surround sound at an affordable price.
“Our philosophy of providing affordably priced, high quality, professionally tuned audio headsets for gaming continues with the latest addition to the Afterglow Universal Headset family. We’re excited to see the industry’s response to what we believe is our best headset yet,” said Bill Otte, Senior VP of Marketing and Sales at PDP. “On top of that, we will debut our SmartTrack controller technology for the 10th anniversary of Afterglow controllers, our exclusive line of official Disney Infinity accessories, award-winning Energizer gaming and mobile charging accessories and a gorgeous line of licensed and proprietary mobile cases. This will mark PDP’s most diverse and impressive E3 lineup to-date.”
Product highlights for the PDP lineup at E3 include:
- Afterglow Audio: In addition to the debut of the Afterglow Prismatic Wireless Dolby 5.1 Headset, PDP’s audio lineup includes the unveiling of Headbanger®, PDP’s line of consumer headsets and earbuds, and the Afterglow Wired On-Ear Headset for Xbox 360.
- Disney Infinity Accessories: PDP is proud to be the exclusive manufacturer of Infinity Storage and Travel accessories. The line consists of six individual products that provide players with several transportation and storage options featuring their favorite characters.
- Energizer Portable Power: PDP is the proud manufacturer of the Energizer charging solution line and will be showcasing their current line of products, along with the CES Innovation Award winning Afterglow HDMI cables at E3
- Afterglow and Licensed Controllers: PDP introduces their custom engineered SmartTrack Technology, which provides superior analog stick performance and accuracy that allows for more accurate shots, tighter turns, and greater control. SmartTrack will be featured in the Afterglow 10th Anniversary Gaming Controllers and upcoming specially licensed controllers for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- PDP Mobile: Also available are new licensed mobile cases from DC Entertainment, Disney, Marvel and Nintendo and the latest Nerf mobile and gaming accessories. At E3, PDP will also unveil its upcoming mobile lifestyle brand, ZUMI®. ZUMI will feature high-impact, functional mobile case designs, combining unique materials and utility features including arm straps, card cases, belt clips and game controllers.
For a first hand look at these upcoming products from PDP, please visit Booth #2803 in the South Hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center. For more information, please visit www.pdp.com.