Haarlem, The Netherlands – May 28, 2013 — Videogame publisher Iceberg Interactive announced today Endless Space: Disharmony, the first full Expansion Pack for the popular 4X game Endless Space, will be coming to Steam this summer for $9.99. After four free DLC packs, Endless Space: Disharmony displays Amplitude Studios’ ongoing commitment to enhancing the wildly successful 4X space strategy game Endless Space, since its critically-acclaimed release last summer.
Check out the all new teaser trailer for Endless Space: Disharmony:
Endless Space: Disharmony brings a brand new experience to Endless Space players by debuting a new faction called “The Harmony.” Battles have never been so intense with the addition of fighters and bombers, battle formations, a new targeting system, a redesigned weapon system and enhanced invasion mechanics. The AI opponents will be significantly more unpredictable with the implementation of the new ‘Adaptive Multi-Agenda Artificial Intelligence System.’
“We’re lucky to have a motivated team and even luckier to have such an incredible community,” commented Mathieu Girard, CEO of Amplitude Studios. “Our expansion pack has been designed based on player requests and community G2G votes, and we hope that it fulfills – or surpasses – their expectations.”
Endless Space: Disharmony Game Features:
- A brand new Faction called “The Harmony” with the main objective to ANNIHILATE DUST!
- New fighters and bomber units that will completely change the shape of combat, especially with the new Battle Formation and Targeting systems
- A complete rework of the Ship Design Interface giving an improved Weapon System that includes family types for modules (short, medium and long range)
- New invasion mechanics have been added: prepare the population for bombardments, sieges and land invasions
- Expect to face a real challenge when playing against AI opponents with the new Adaptive Multi-Agent Artificial Intelligence System (AMAS)
- Other additions and features voted or requested by the community include:
- Four new heroes (Games2Gether)
- A new option to disable exchange of technologies, as a request from the Multiplayer community
- New Rally Points feature for newly built ships to reduce micromanagement
Endless Space: Disharmony will be available both as DLC and as retail this summer for $9.99.