Copenhagen, Denmark / Eschborn, Germany – May 14, 2013: Expeditions: Conquistador takes PC adventurers back to the time of the exploration and conquest of the Americas. This tactical role-playing game will be available for PC, Mac and Linux on May 30th 2013 on Steam. Expeditions: Conquistador will also be available on GOG.com, Gamersgate and several other platforms.
Playing as a Spanish Conquistador, the player has to lead his or her party through the untamed wilderness of the New World, making hefty decisions along the way. Decisions that could significantly alter the course of history. The game project was financed through Kickstarter, and developed by the Danish development studio Logic Artists ApS. bitComposer will market Expeditions: Conquistador worldwide.
The digital version of Expeditions Conquistador will be available on the 30th of May 2013 on PC, Mac, and Linux for just €19.99. The Game will be available on: Steam, GOG.com, Gamersgate, Greenman Gaming and Desura.
About Expeditions: Conquistador
It is the 16th century – an era of intrepid explorers and adventurers. In Expeditions: Conquistador, the player takes on the role of a famous—or infamous—conquistador, landing on the shores of the New World. On the search for gold, fame, and adventure, the player and a few companions venture into regions never before explored by Europeans.
Expeditions: Conquistador offers the player in single or multiplayer mode the opportunity to conquer an unknown continent, or to fight on the side of the indigenous people as they defend their homeland from the invaders. This will require not only tactical skills in battle, but also diplomatic finesse. In Expeditions: Conquistador, the variety of tactical possibilities in turn-based battles, the numerous role-playing elements, and the wide scope for decision making all pose an exciting challenge.
Further information on Expeditions: Conquistador can be found at: http://conquistadorthegame.com or www.bitcomposer.com
- Four different difficulty levels for beginners and pros alike. But beware: the Aguirre (pro) difficulty level is a real monster!
- Brutal battles or peaceful diplomacy: survive all engagements on over 70 battlefields!
- Discover the New World! Journey to legendary locations within the Americas and blaze the trail to mystical El Dorado.
- Create your own troops! Choose from more than 30 characters, train your recruits, and lead them into battle. Direct their development from inexperienced beginners to skilled warriors.
- Customize your main character with six unique player stats balancing strengths and weaknesses.
- Journey across a gigantic world map and discover authentic and legendary places.
- Challenge your friends in multiplayer battles, in both hot seat and TCP/IP mode.
- Detailed strategy: a turn-based strategy role-playing game with plenty of retro charm in modern garb.