Travel to the furthest reaches of the galaxy to come face-to-face with a horror never-before-seen in the Star Wars™ universe! EA, BioWare and LucasArts announced today that Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Game Update 1.4:Terror From Beyond is now available for download! Players will be able to get their hands on new high-level group content, new game features and new gear.
Here is what fans can expect in terms of new gameplay and game enhancements in Game Update 1.4: Terror from Beyond:
- Operation: Terror From Beyond is an all-new unique group combat experience located on the remote world of Asation, where an ancient alien race known as the Gree are rumored to be guarding mysterious and dangerous archaic technologies. The Gree’s secrets have suddenly caught the interest of the Dread Masters, a treacherous group of Sith Lords who have discovered the key to unlocking the ancient Gree Hypergates. Once this portal is open, a passageway to an unknown place will unleash an unspeakable horror that will become a threat for the entire galaxy.
- Improved Group Finder will now allow players to join a group for an Operation or Flashpoint and then return to their previous location once the mission is completed.
- Legendary Dread Guard Gear will give players the chance to upgrade their characters’ effectiveness and appearance.
- Unified Colors for Companions will give players the chance to select an option that will match all of their companions’ gear to their chest piece for a more stylish look.
- New ‘Facial Expression’ Emotes are a new set of slash commands that will give players the chance to set their characters’ expressions to let the rest of the galaxy know how they feel!
Star Wars: The Old Republic went live last December to critical acclaim around the world. Prior to today’s release ofTerror From Beyond, BioWare has already released three major free Game Updates, adding hours upon hours of new, higher level group gameplay, more PvP Warzones, special in-game events, new game features like the Legacy System, Group Finder, and continued improvements to the game. In November BioWare will introduce a new Free-to-Play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic.
For more information about Game Update 1.4, please visit www.StarWarstheOldRepublic.com