Positech Games has announced the release of the official demo for their tower defense/strategy title, Gratuitous Tank Battles. You can grab the demo over at their official website and checkout the official product features below.
· GTB allows you to play in either the role of attacker or defender on any of the maps
· GTB has support for ‘adaptive’ Ai instead of pre-scripted waves of enemies, making the gameplay far more complex and fluid.
· There is a built-in easy-to-use map editor that makes changing an existing map or creating a new one accessible for everyone.
· An integrated online-challenge system allows you to easily download and play any map that any other player of the game has made and shared, for infinite gameplay variety.
· Every unit in the game is designed and customised by the player. No more stock units. GTB relies on a high degree of player customisation.
· You can play an attacking game, then save out a recording of your attack, then play against yourself in a defenders role.
· The game is easy to mod, adding new units can be done by anyone with a paint program and notepad