Prague, Czech Republic, May 04th – Bohemia Interactive, the award-winning independent Czech development studio, is delighted to announce a massive update to the IOS and Android game ARMA II: Firing Range
Augmented Reality: A stunning revolution in mobile gaming technology, Augmented Reality brings exciting new aspects to Arma 2 Firing Range, no longer is your view restricted to what you see on your screen, now Augmented Reality explodes the reality out of your screen into the world around you!
- Virtual Previews: This exciting new technology from Bohemia Interactive allows for a virtual preview of in game weapons, when utilizing a specially created printed marker. The virtual preview explodes into the world beyond your fingertips.
- Virtual Firing Range: Use the marker to create your own virtual firing range, aiming at a real target on a real wall, that’s Augmented Reality! (We are not responsible for any damages inflicted to your living room wall as a result of accidental firing!)
Video Demonstration: Seeing really is believing! Watch a demonstration of Augmented Reality within Arma 2 Firing Range, on our Official YouTube Channel
What’s New in Version 188.8.131.52:
- Augmented Reality support, available for weapon previews and as a new AR firing range
- Career mode
- New visual features and lot of minor fixes
- Fluid weapon swaying, smoother drag controls etc.
- New information window
- Many bug fixes, tweaks and improvements