Activision has announced the Xbox 360 release of their long-awaited Escalation DLC pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops. Escalation features five new maps as well as a new ‘Call of the Dead’ mode, which puts players in the zombie-slaying boots of genre actors Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michael Rooker, Danny Trejo, and Robert Englund as they take on hordes of the undead.
The Escalation content pack’s new multiplayer maps include:
- “Hotel,” where players battle it out on the roof of a Cuban luxury hotel and casino against the vivid backdrop of old Havana
- “Convoy,” which delivers intense, close-quarters combat at the scene of an ambushed U.S. military convoy
- “Zoo,” which sets gamers on an eerie ride through an abandoned Soviet Russian Zoo with danger at every turn
- “Stockpile,” which pits players in a remote Russian farm town, housing secret WMD facilities
- “Call of the Dead,” Escalation‘sZombie experience that assembles a zombie-carnage dream team to fight against a new and undefeatable zombie horde menace, all set in the dark, ice-covered isles of Siberia.
Escalation retails for 1,200 Microsoft Points and will appear on the PlayStation 3 and Windows PC platforms “soon”.