Reakktor Media and gamigo AG have announced a new patch for their online space combat game, Black Prophecy. In addition to a multitude of enhancements and bug-fixes, the patch also adds a number of new missions for players to undertake. Black Prophecy is free-to-play and available now on the Windows PC platform. For more information on the game, please visit the official website.
Official Patch Notes
Following new missions were implemented:
* “Cash for clunkers”, Comadrome, Level 7, Tyi
* “Valuable freight”, Caldeena Tyi Hub, Level 34, Tyi
* “Boosting morale”, Caldeena Tyi Hub, Level 35, Tyi
* “The prototype”, Col Esera, Level 14, Genide
* “Lost in the Badlands”, Elysion, Level 18, Tyi + Genide
* “No response from Station FG-31”, Elysion, Level 18, Tyi + Genide
* “Escort”, Gyoda, Level 30, Tyi
* “Security loopholes”, Gyoda, Level 30, Genide
* “There’s always something waiting…”, Geneera, Level 27, Tyi
* “Crafting Session”, Apo Kata, Level 4, Sapiens
* General performance improvements in all sectors.
* Removed exploit possibility that allowed players to collect unlimited colors in “Paint Job”.
* Fixed issues with performance and missing NPCs in Bara Kaitos sectors.
* Fixed ship health display inconsistencies.
* Damage distribution changed slightly: Damage is distributed evenly among active ship items, proportional to the items’ durability percentage in relation to the entire ship. The item that is directly hit (unless it’s the cockpit) receives slightly more percental damage than the other items.
* Repair kit durability is distributed evenly among all active ship items, proportional to the items’ durability percentage in relation to the entire ship.
* Increased the amounts repaired by the higher level repair kits.
* Fixed heavy alien fighter item values. It can turn at decent speeds now.
* Implemented better spawn point variation for weapon transporters in the Nimbus, to prevent spawn point camping.
* Fixed a bug in the mission “Energy Reserves”.
* Fixed an AI bug that caused NPCs to have steering problems when switching to sniper weapons.
* Fixed an AI bug that caused NPCs to not move when they should try to hide.
* Fixed an AI bug that caused NPCs to have steering problems when breaking off from a formation.
* Fixed an AI bug that caused NPCs to ignore new threats when purposefully attacking enemies.
* Fixed an AI bug that caused NPCs to ignore turrets on capital ships.
* Fixed an AI bug that caused NPCs to randomly experience steering problems during fights.
* Quickplay/instance button and sector/station name info no longer disappear when docked to a station and activating mouse mode.
* Premium items can no longer be moved to the ship inventory while a trade with a player or NPC is already active.
* Fixed kill-assist game messages if the player is killed by an NPC, but was damaged by other players before.
* Quickplay is now correctly being disabled when the client disconnects.
* More detailed information is now displayed when a player wants to request a clan sector.
* Removed warning message when players cancel their pending mission.
* Fixed a case where players could receive an error message “mission already starting” even after logging out and logging back in.
* Reserved names filter has been updated to allow some popular, previously blocked character names.
* Fixed colony ship texture flickering.
* Fixed engine exhaust effects for Tyi fighters.
* Fixed weapon attachment alignment for Tyi fighter wing module.
* Enhanced areas influenced by player color for Tyi fighter modules.
* Correct interior scene is now shown in the Gyoda Nebula for Tyi players.
The Easter content will be deactivated. Already looted eggs and blueprints will remain in the game.