Remember the Twitter discussions over the weekend on the upcoming LucasArts announcement for Monday (today)? We have just received word that the company has announced they are unleashing a large number of their old PC titles to Valve’s Steam system beginning on July 8th.
The first round of games to the service will consist of:
* Armed and Dangerous™
* Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis
* Indiana Jones® and the Last Crusade: The Graphic Adventure
* LEGO® Indiana Jones: The Original Adventure
* Star Wars Battlefront® II
* Star Wars Republic Commando®
* Star Wars Starfighter™
* The Dig®
* Thrillville®: Off the Rails™
Personally, I was hoping for a full-fledged sequel to an older PC title. This is a bit of a let-down. Hopefully, LucasArts has heard our pleas and is working on something big for us in the near-future.