Action News in Atlanta reports on a man who claims his iPod Nano (which was in the front pocket in the pants he actually had on his legs) burst into flames!  

According to the victim, the flames lasted about 15 seconds (what the hell was he doing?  watching them?) and came up to his chest.

The lithium-ion battery used in iPods is similar to those recently recalled in laptops due to fire risk.  Apple has vowed to replace the man’s iPod but refused to comment further about this incident.

About the Author

   

Related Articles

About author View all posts Author website

Jerry Paxton

A long-time fan and reveler of all things Geek, I am also the Editor-in-Chief and Founder of GamingShogun.com