We’re excited to reveal a ton of information about The Elder Scrolls: Legends today, including the official launch on PC (today), our first new content update, The Fall of The Dark Brotherhood, as well as details for significant future additions to the game, including new platforms, expansions, and features scheduled for the months ahead.
PC Version Launches Today
After several months of beta feedback from players and a myriad of improvements, additions, and optimizations, we’re extremely proud to officially remove the “Beta” tag from The Elder Scrolls: Legends, and formally launch on PC. Strategy card game fans looking for a more depth and challenge steeped in Elder Scrolls lore can download the game for free via the Bethesda.net launcher, invite their friends, and start enjoying all the single-player and multiplayer content available.
Announcing Our First New PvE Content – The Fall of The Dark Brotherhood — Releasing April 5
We’re also revealing our first content update for The Elder Scrolls: Legends, The Fall of The Dark Brotherhood, a new PvE Story that tosses players into the role of a double agent hired to infiltrate the ranks of The Dark Brotherhood. Recruited by a sinister group to bring down the infamous and fan-favorite Elder Scrolls guild of lethal assassins, players will need to make key choices that both impact which missions you’ll play and decide the story’s ending.
The Fall of The Dark Brotherhood contains a massive new adventure that takes place prior to the events of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The new content will be broken into three sections, or maps, and will introduce more than 25 missions and 40 new cards to the game. By completing missions within the new Story, players will unlock new cards available only via The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood, including three new Legendary cards.
The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood will be purchasable in-game as three individual maps or as a bundle for a special price of $19.99 and can also be bought with in-game gold. Those who pick up The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood will also receive the Doom Wolf mount in The Elder Scrolls Online (PC/Mac only) as a bonus. This is just the first step in better integrating Legends and The Elder Scrolls Online going forward. For more details about on The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood, and a first look at some of the exclusive cards, please visit the web site at https://bethesda.net/en/article/46XUjJSofmQc4YgwsEYcUw/the-elder-scrolls-legends-full-pc-launch-new-platforms-expansions-and-more .
Future Updates and Features Revealed
With the official launch on PC, Bethesda has also revealed the roadmap for a massive amount of new content and features coming in the next couple of months, including:
- Global iPad Launch March 23: The Elder Scrolls: Legends will release on iPad later this month, making its global mobile debut on March 23. The game will be available for free in the App Store.
- Global Android Tablet Launch April: Following quickly after iPad, the game will also release on Android tablets next month, expanding its reach to millions of additional devices worldwide.
- Twitch Integration and Spectator Mode – May will bring a major update that introduces Twitch integration and Spectator Mode, allowing players to more easily showcase their skills and watch live matches online to learn new strategies from the masters of the game.
- New Gauntlet Mode – Also in May, a Gauntlet mode will be introduced in which players will compete in mini-tournaments with their own decks. In addition to the current Ranked ladder, Gauntlets can be of different sizes and lengths and will give players new opportunities to join in-game competitions they can play at their own pace
- Mac OS Launch: Also coming this spring, The Elder Scrolls: Legends will continue to expand to new platforms, launching globally for Mac OS.
- Major Expansion This Summer – The Fall of the Dark Brotherhood is just the first of a number of new Stories and Sets coming to Legends in 2017, with the first new, large set scheduled for release this summer. More information on this set will be revealed at E3 2017 in June.
- Mobile Phones This Summer – The game will make the jump to phones this summer, bringing strategic card play to both iPhones and Android phones. More information, including the launch date, will be revealed at E3 2017 in June.