Electronic Arts has released some new details and the first ever screenshots from their upcoming Battlefield 3: End Game digital expansion pack, which is due out in March for Windows PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 platforms, with a week early access for PlayStation 3 Premium members.
BATTLEFIELD 3: END GAME KEY FEATURES AND INFORMATION
- Fight all year round in four vast and breath-taking maps including Kiasar Railroad and Operation Riverside. Each location is inspired by one of the four seasons, providing distinct terrain and visuals, all designed for high speed combat
- Jump in the seat of three new vehicles including the fast and agile dirt bike, and two new AA vehicles
- Return of the classic Capture the Flag and Air Superiority game modes
- In the skies, the new dropship introduces the abilty to turn the tide with rapid deployment air drops of troop transports
- 5 new Assignments
- 16 new dog tags
- 5 new Achievements/Trophies
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Developer: DICE
- Formats: PlayStation®3, Xbox 360®, PC
- Release: Starting in March, with a week early access for PlayStation 3 Premium members
- Players: 2-24 (consoles), 2-64 (PC)
- MSRP: $14.99 USD for PlayStation 3 and PC,1200 MS Points
Have something to say?
You must be logged in to post a comment.