Rise and shine! Developer Beamdog and publisher Aspyr have announced that the first-person roguelike action game MythForce™ is out now on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Steam, and has officially exited early access on the Epic Games Store. Set in a fantasy world inspired by 1980s-era cartoons, the full launch of MythForce grows the adventure with new story episodes, unlockable difficulty modes for greater challenges, and an overhaul of the meta-progression system. MythForce is available on all platforms for $29.99, and a Deluxe Edition featuring the base game, original soundtrack and art book is available on Steam for $39.99.
MythForce is a roguelike adventure set in the ever-changing Cursed Lands, an immersive cartoon world filled with crypts and castles. Team up as a group of up to four friends in online co-op on PC, PlayStation and Xbox (up to two players on Nintendo Switch), and unleash your inner hero in intense first-person combat, wielding legendary weapons and powerful magic in an immersive fantasy dungeon crawl that will test your skills and leave you craving for more.
- Star in Your Own Saturday Morning Cartoon: Step into a vibrant and colorful world crafted on the classic aesthetics and techniques of the ’80s animation era.
- High Fantasy Swords & Sorcery: Feel the thrill of each swing and the might of each spell as you smite hordes of enemies and emerge victorious in heart-pounding, first-person combat.
- Deep Roguelike Adventure: Level up as you explore the dungeon, uncovering magical artifacts and upgrades to become even stronger with each playthrough.
- Play Together with Friends: Team up with friends or meet fellow adventurers online to conquer the Cursed Lands together in co-op mode for up to four players on PC, Xbox and PlayStation, and two players on Nintendo Switch.
- New Content for 1.0 Launch: The official 1.0 launch of MythForce on consoles and PC includes nine episodes across three chapters (up from one chapter in early access) and an overhaul of the meta-progression system with drop-in/drop-out functionality for online co-op.