Six Flags Great Adventure, The World’s Ultimate Thrill Park, announces its’ fall line-up of events celebrating 30 years of Fright Fest. This demonic lineup features all-new haunts including The Conjuring and Saw X as well as fan-favorite entertainment and attractions. While daylight hours are reserved for the family-friendly Kids Boo Fest and Oktoberfest, the theme park will pull out all the stops for 30 nights of fright.
Fright Fest, presented by SNICKERS®, will have guests screaming in fright with eight heart-racing haunted houses, six terrifying scare zones and four ghoulishly entertaining shows around every pulse-pounding corner.
“We are ready to bring nightmares to life with the most horror-ific Fright Fest in our 30-year history,” said Six Flags Great Adventure Park President Brian Bacica. “With 2 iconic new haunted houses and freakish fan favorites, guests who dare to enter may never leave during 30 nights of wickedly frightful fun.”
Fright Fest Preview Nights ─ September 8 and 9
Be the first to experience Six Flags Great Adventure’s 30th Fright Fest with this exclusive preview event. With the purchase of a Fright Fest preview ticket, guests will gain access to six of our most popular haunted houses, five spooky scare zones and two frightfully entertaining shows – Freak Show and Blade Drummers – in addition to other thrilling rides and attractions.
30th Anniversary of Fright Fest ─ Select Days September 15 and October 31
Nighttime festivities take a frightening turn. Families with young children, those with sensory sensitivities, and those who scare easily are encouraged to exit the park. Haunting attractions include a fan-favorite ghoul parade, live stage shows, terrifying scare zones, plus eight haunted houses for the ultimate scare. Fright Fest will also feature the theme park’s enhanced dining and beverage options in the all-new RIP Lounge, fall shopping including popular Fright Fest hoodies, and a world-class lineup of rides and attractions. All daytime Fright Fest attractions are included with park admission while some evening attractions require a separate fee.
Highlights of the Fright Fest 30th anniversary include:
Eight Haunted Houses:
- The Conjuring ─ Inspired by the film The Conjuring, dare to enter the secluded farmhouse of the Perron family that has been terrorized and plagued by sinister spirits (opening at Fright Fest on September 15);
- SAW X ─ Do you want to play a game? Experience the return of Jigsaw as you attempt to survive his ingenious and terrifying traps in the untold chapter of his most personal game yet, inspired by the upcoming release from Lionsgate and Twisted Pictures, SAW X (opening at Fright Fest on September 15);
- Aftermath ─ The zombie apocalypse has struck a sole lively town. In order to survive, follow the escape route and avoid the infected with help from the evacuation team, if they are still alive;
- Bloodshed ─ Come take a tour of Momma’s farm, but be warned, family values here are a little different;
- Reflections of the Dead ─ If you come face to face with ghosts that haunt the artifacts within, you better find your way out quickly, or you just might become the next one behind the glass;
- Big Top Terror ─ Take caution when following the forest trolls into this forgotten carnival. Once you meet the freaks within, they will make sure you never leave;
- The Manor ─ Me. Manor invites you and his many ghostly guests to his 12th annual funeral party, and it has a strict ‘dead on arrival’ policy; and
- Fears ─ Fears Co. is a morally sound corporation specializing in exposure therapy. When they tell you they will cure you of your fear, they aren’t lying;
Five scare zones:
- The Conjuring
- Clown Town
- The Curse of Blackbeard’s Bounty
- Bloody Fountain
- Demon District
- The Awakening
- Dead Man’s Party
- Freak Show
- Blade Drummers
Fright Fest Power Hours ─ Select Weeknights
Fright Fest Power Hours return this October. Experience thrills and chills with access to hauntingly frightful houses, scare zones and epic thrilling attractions.
Fright Fest haunted attractions will operate on 30 chilling nights including September 8-9, 15-17, 22-24, 29-30 and October 1, 6-8, 12-15, 18-22 and 25-31.
“Family-Friendly” Kids Boo Fest ─ Weekends September 16 through October 29
Six Flags will adorn the theme park in its fall finest with mums, pumpkins, cornstalks and hay bales. Kids Boo Fest attractions for families will include trick-or-treating in Cornstalk National Park, the Hunt for Boo, a live show called Witch’s Brew and fun-filled wagon rides.
About Six Flags Great Adventure, Wild Safari and Hurricane Harbor
Six Flags Great Adventure is the World’s Largest Thrill Park with world-class, award-winning rides like Kingda Ka, Nitro, El Toro and Jersey Devil Coaster. The park offers two areas just for the littlest guests and great family rides for the whole family, plus entertainment, shopping, and a wide variety of dining options. Its Wild Safari Drive-Thru Adventure is one of the largest self-guided drive-through safari outside of Africa and gets guests up-close to more than 1,200 animals from around the globe in the privacy of their own vehicles. Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is one of the Northeast’s largest waterparks with more than 25 refreshing attractions for the whole family. sixflags.com/greatadventure
About Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with 27 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For nearly 62 years, Six Flags has entertained hundreds of millions of guests with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. Six Flags is committed to creating an inclusive environment that fully embraces the diversity of our team members and guests. For more information, visit www.sixflags.com.
Follow us on Twitter @SFGrAdventure
Like us on Facebook @SixFlagsGreatAdventure
Follow us on TikTok @SixFlagsGreatAdventure
Follow us on Instagram @SFGrAdventure
Follow us on YouTube @Six Flags Great Adventure
© Mars or Affiliates. M&M’S, SNICKERS, 3 MUSKETEERS, DOVE, MILKY WAY and TWIX used under license.
JUSTICE LEAGUE and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC. (s23)
LOONEY TUNES and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s23) THE CONJURING and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s23) SAW X and all related characters and elements ®, TM & © 2023 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.