NACON and NACON Studio Milan’s racing label, RaceWard, are pleased to introduce a brand-new approach to playing TT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge 3: “Open Roads”, which offers a fresh way to enjoy motorcycle riding. Developed by gaming veterans at RaceWard, the official game of the Tourist Trophy lets gamers experience the thrill of the most dangerous motorbike race in the world. The game will be available on 11 May 2023 on PC, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo SwitchTM.
For a few moments, forget the frenzy of the competition and explore the beautiful environments of the Isle of Man… at over 300km/h!
TT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 offers a brand-new Open Roads feature that lets players ride freely around the Isle of Man and its 200km of famous roads. Recreated at 1:1 scale, the official route of the Tourist Trophy is the starting point for a range of activities, from the Career mode and time trials to mass starts and other challenges.
For the very first time, TT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 includes new interconnected and open circuits, including the famous St John’s and Clypse courses. Raceward has also added new routes of its own, so players can explore the interior of the island and Snaefell Mountain.
The new TT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 map has become a motorcycle playground. With many points of interest to find, the map is a source of lots of information about the island’s history and its iconic competition. Adventurous and curious gamers can read all the information they collect in the Journal menu option.
New features and content included in TT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge 3:
- The official Tourist Trophy course
- A total of 200km of drivable roads with points of interest and challenges to discover, including 60km for the Snaefell Mountain Course
- 32 different circuits, including both historic and current courses
- Close to 40 Superbike and Supersport motorbikes
- Over 20 official riders
- Improved physics for more precise cornering and braking management
- A wide range of motorbike upgrades to achieve better performance
- A new “Open Roads” feature so you can freely explore the Isle of Man
- 11 different types of activities, including two that can be customised
- Multiplayer with the option to create open and private online lobbies
- Online competitions with weekly and monthly events
- A cross-gen compatible game
- Purchasing any version of the game grants access to the next-gen and old-gen versions of the game for the same platform
TT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 will be available on PC, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5,
Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch™ from 11 May 2023.