Cooler Master, a global frontrunner in cutting-edge cooling technologies, today announced the Hyper 622 Halo, a new entry in the longstanding Hyper Series that propels Cooler Master’s innovative and high-performance technology to new heights. “I am thrilled to introduce the Hyper 622 Halo, a true testament to Cooler Master’s commitment to innovation and uncompromising quality,” said Jimmy Sha, CEO of Cooler Master. “This groundbreaking dual tower design not only doubles the cooling power, but also exemplifies our mission to empower enthusiasts and gamers with the ultimate performance and customization options.”
With recent advances in CPU technologies demanding more effective cooling, Cooler Master’s Hyper 622 Halo is the perfect solution. This dual tower version of the Hyper series features a total of 6 heatpipes for optimal heat transfer. It also doubles the cooling power over previous versions in the series, and the low-profile heatpipe design ensures compatibility with a wide range of case requirements. See the full list of the Hyper 622 Halo’s new features and improvements below:
1. Automatic ARGB – Intuitive LED detection automatically provides ARGB spectrum lighting or full ARGB customization via a 3-pin header connection.
2. Case compatibility – Low-profile heatpipes optimized at a height of 157mm, accommodate a wide variety of RAM and case configurations.
3. Premium Aluminum Top Cover – Elegantly designed with an aluminum top cover, complete with Cooler Master’s iconic logo.
4. Two redesigned Halo² fans – Two pre-installed LED 120mm Halo² fans featuring stunning lighting and improved fan performance.
5. Dual tower heat sink – A dual tower heat sink provides twice the cooling surface area and works in conjunction with the dual fans to deliver superior cooling.
6. 6-heatpipe design – A nickel-plated base with 6 uniform heatpipes provides complete CPU coverage and superior heat transfer efficiency.
Double your PC’s cooling power with the Hyper 622 Halo and achieve unprecedented performance!