After making its first stop on PC, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S in 2022, Train Life: A Railway Simulator is arriving on Nintendo Switch™ on 9 March.
Train Life: A Railway Simulator puts you at the head of a railway company. For the first time in a simulation game, this means becoming an experienced train driver and managing your own company. In the management interface you can hire employees, purchase new trains and sign contracts. In the driver’s cab you control the train’s speed, check that the rail switches are in the right position, and activate the emergency brake, if necessary. NACON and Simteract have specifically worked on the train modelling and management gameplay to provide an experience that is both fun and authentic.
- Drive faithfully reproduced iconic trains, such as the ICE 3, ICE 4 and NEWAG Griffin
- Create and customize your own trains, from their outer appearance to your cab interior
- Manage your company: hire conductors, choose contracts, build your network, maintain your locomotives to prevent breakdowns and emergency repairs
- Travel 10,000 kilometres of track through the towns and countrysides of Eastern Europe, Western Europe and the Alps region
- Visit a wide range of true-to-life stations, such as Berlin Central Station and Zurich Main Station
- Follow the railway signage while adapting to the switches and managing speed, track changes, braking distances, station arrivals, and the opening and closing of doors
- Handle unexpected situations, such as a tree on the line, snow build-up on the tracks, or another train on your track
- Adapt your driving to the weather conditions and the time of day to prevent accidents, day and night, through downpours and blizzards!