The time to explore the frontier is almost here. Publisher Toplitz Productions and developer Moon Punch Studio call on all cowboys and adventurers to prepare and get ready. The highly anticipated game Wild West Dynasty with its mixture of open world sandbox, survival, story-driven action-adventure, roleplaying game as well as city builder and resource management will enter Early Access on Steam in not even a fortnight.
To celebrate the upcoming release a new cinematic trailer is available, telling you the story of a hero on the brink of survival, eventually bringing life to the Wild West and all the dangers that come with it. But this is only one story – his story.
With its open world, a deep emotional tale about family, greed and revenge as well as a motivating cocktail of mechanics from city building to roleplaying, Wild West Dynasty gives you the tools to write your own story. You can experience the Wild West during the iconic 19th century however you want to.
The highlights in Early Access
- Captivating mixture of open world sandbox, role playing, action-adventure, survival, life simulation, city builder and resource management
- More than 30 different buildable houses, foundations and facilities: Build the Wild West city of your dreams
- Extensive customization options
- Crafting recipes for hundreds of items, furniture, assorted goods and clothes
- Deep story and multiple hours of sidequests
- Beautiful handcrafted open world, inviting you to roam freely and explore two distinctive biomes with lots of beautiful landmarks as well as other points of interest to discover