Godlike publisher Raw Fury, and cosmic developer Stitch Heads, are excited to announce that Superfuse, their all-action Superhero RPG, has released today on Steam Early Access priced at $24.99/€24.99/£20.99.
Superfuse is a comic-book infused Action RPG set on the mining asteroid Eros, a far flung outpost in the galaxy after the Earth has been abandoned by mankind, where you take on the role of an Enforcer – humanity’s super-powered protectors. Play as one of three classes – the Berserker, Elementalist, or the Technomancer – in either the single-player campaign or in co-op mode for up to four players, as you attempt to hold back a tide of terrifying, mysterious creatures dubbed “The Corruption”.
Featuring a unique set of skills and talent trees, Superfuse has an in-depth hyper-tailored skill system – known as Fuses – enabling players to create and refine their character’s skillsets to a high level of individuality. Every character will play differently in Superfuse.
- Hyper customizable skill trees – Pick your class then apply ‘fuses’ to your powers to create an array of unique skills. Strategically reallocate and redesign your powers to counter powerful enemies based on their set-up for maximum effectiveness.
- Loot – Optimize your unique, perfect superhero with powerful weapons, hi-tech armour, and boosters. Collect a huge amount of different types of loot with randomized stats to make your hero more powerful.
- Online multiplayer – Build a superhero for online four-player PvE drop in/out co-op campaign. Mix and match your classes to create the perfect superteam.
- Play Solo – play the campaign solo offline or online.
- Procedurally generated as well as handcrafted levels – Never fight down the same path twice with levels that reshape themselves every time you play.
- Fully voiced, story-driven campaign – Player characters and NPC’s are brought to vivid life by the voice talents of award-winning actors including Eli Harris.
- Award Winning Composer – Music by award-winning composer Michael McCann (Deux Ex, Borderlands 3)
- End Game – Head to the solar map and take on various procedurally generated contracts for greater challenges. High-level enemies carry the shiniest loot of all.
Superfuse is available on Steam
For everything else on the game, visit www.superfusegame.com or head to the community Discord channel at https://discord.com/invite/