Wales Interactive have revealed a timed exclusive demo for Sker Ritual in the Steam Next Fest event which runs in tandem with Geoff Keighley’s Summer Game Fest from June 13th-20th. The demo will enable 1-4 players to team up online and face Sker Island’s Quiet Ones and their more powerful cohabitants, The Elites, in a first-person round-based survival shooter.
After customising their character’s horror themed masks, players can jump into Solo, Private or Quick Play online matchmaking for one map, The Cursed Lands of Lavernock. The demo will include a sample of our Story Objectives and gain full access to The Laughing Policeman’s shop and the steampunk inspired Magnificent Munitions Upgrade Station.
The demo represents the end of Alpha development and will switch to Beta before launching on Steam Early Access later this Summer. The alpha demo will be limited to 30 minutes per game, with an unlimited amount of replays. We’re excited to listen to the community’s feedback and encourage all players to join the Sker Ritual Discord server to be a part of the journey and connect with others in the community.
COMING SOON IN BETA…
– Boss Events and Top Tier enemies
– Additional Elites with unique powers
– Additional maps
– Additional guns, steampunk upgrades, masks and further customisation
– Complex Objectives and Easter eggs
– Advanced functionality for the unannounced ‘Miracles’ system
– Improved mechanics for the unannounced revive system