Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Frima Studio are pleased to announce that Paths to Madness, the brand-new DLC for popular RPG title Disciples: Liberation is out now for PlayStation 4|5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. For a limited time and on PC only, the disturbed DLC is arriving in Nevandaar with a 10% discount. In addition to announcing the release of the new Paths to Madness DLC, Kalypso Media are also delighted to confirm that Disciples: Liberation is our first title with Verified Steam Deck compatibility.
Starting today, players can join Avyanna in a new journey through Nevandaar as they travel the treacherous Paths to Madness in this just released DLC. But be warned, these paths are not for the faint-hearted, and exploring the darkest corners of Nevandaar is sure to unveil sinister secrets and perilous quests. Players that dare to traverse the paths will encounter the laboratory of a mad necromancer, a secret workshop of the veil, a demonic fortress rife with magic, and even a sacred grove of the Elven Alliance.
Cast your fears aside and step foot on the Paths to Madness, featuring new stories, allies, dungeons, and legendary relics. And, of course, who knows what powerful enemies await…
- New paths: Disciples: Liberation – Paths to Madness carves new ways that can be accessed at any time in the game – even with pre-existing playthroughs. And whether you have just set out on your journey or have already forged ahead, these paths will adapt their challenge to your character level.
- Eight new stories: Dark side quests spark new storylines with new characters and challenges.
- Four strong allies and powerful enemies: Strengthen your army with the Daughter of Sin, the Living Armor, the Blood Ent and the Avatar of Death. After unlocking, the new units can be recruited both in the main game and in the multiplayer.
- Four new dungeons are waiting to be explored: Dungeons full of mysteries and secrets lie hidden the far-flung corners of Nevendaar – the laboratory of a mad necromancer, a forge that turns out to be a secret workshop of the Veil, a place brimming with magic in a demonic fortress and a sacred grove of the Elven Alliance hidden among the mountain peaks.
- Four lost and legendary relics: The Rod of the Baroness, the Scepter of the Archangel, the Staff of the Lich Queen, and the Dragon Blade of Illumielle are waiting to taste blood once again.