Spring is on the horizon, and nothing says fresh air and flowers like exploring desolate, post-apocalyptic ruins in gorgeous photo-realistic graphics! The upcoming survival-adventure title, Dead Man’s Diary from TML-STUDIOS, releases next week for PC — who needs daffodils when there are abandoned industrial complexes to investigate?
Hop into a thrilling mystery and delve into the “what went wrong and how can I survive this” survival-adventure that takes place 15 years after nuclear armageddon. Craft supplies, solve realistic puzzles, and enjoy a high-quality audio production that tells a stirring tale via the main character’s internal monologue set against a backdrop of jaw-dropping visuals and an evocative musical score.
“The world was utterly destroyed when the bombs started falling. Only those in the bunker survived. Now, 15 years later, food is running out and you have to go out into a hostile world and survive — on your own.”
View the Dead Man’s Diary trailer here:
Dead Man’s Diary Key Features:
- 27 Action-Packed Levels: The levels of Dead Man’s Diary are full of peril. The players are constantly fighting for survival against a harsh world that wants them dead.
- Varied Environments: In the game world, players encounter dark forests, ruined cities, and abandoned industrial complexes, as well as other exciting locales. Each of these places hides numerous secrets and tricky puzzles that are just waiting to be solved.
- Complex Puzzles: Players are confronted with puzzles that are as challenging as they are satisfying to solve.
- Strong Narrative Focus: Dead Man’s Diary tells the story of an outcast forced to make his way through a world destroyed by nuclear war. The story is told in the form of diary entries and soliloquies by the protagonist.
- Crafting and Survival Management: Life after the apocalypse is hard. Players are tasked with making sure that they have enough food to survive and that their equipment is up to scratch. All equipment can be upgraded by players at a workbench to improve its quality.
- Over 50 Hours of Play: The expansive game world and comprehensive story ensure a long-lasting adventure.
Dead Man’s Diary was partly funded by the German Federal Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure as part of the federal government’s computer games funding program.
Dead Man’s Diary releases on March 30, 2022, for Windows PC via Steam, with console versions following later in the year.