Feral Interactive and Creative Assembly announced today that Total War™: MEDIEVAL II will release for iOS and Android on Thursday, April 7.
MEDIEVAL II brings Total War’s compelling mix of massive real-time battles and intricate turn-based strategy to mobile. Set across three continents during the turbulent Middle Ages, spectacular conflicts and scheming rivals mark the path to power as the great kingdoms of the medieval world vie for supremacy. Be it through diplomacy or conquest, trade or subterfuge, players must secure the resources and loyalty required to rule an empire from the shores of Western Europe to the sands of Arabia.
Total War: MEDIEVAL II is the complete BAFTA-nominated strategy classic, brought to iOS and Android without compromise:
- 17 playable factions to build into major world powers using statecraft, cunning and all-out warfare.
- Huge real-time battles featuring infantry, archers and cavalry; all wielding a full range of authentic medieval weaponry.
- More nuanced settlement management, additional agents to conduct state affairs, and more sophisticated campaign mechanics to forge alliances or destabilise rivals.
- A campaign map spanning Europe, North Africa and the Middle East – and even the shores of the New World – through four centuries of competition, combat, and conquest.
- A new intuitive user interface and refined touch controls for fingertip control of the battlefield.
Total War: MEDIEVAL II will be released on mobile on Thursday April 7 for $14.99 / £12.99 / €14,99. iOS players can pre-order now while Android players can register their interest on the Google Play Store here. Supported devices for each platform are listed on the App Store and Google Play Store.