With the launch of WWE® 2K22 just days away, 2K is sharing today a quick guide to the franchise-first MyFACTION mode.
MyFACTION is a new take on a classic team-building mode in which players collect, manage, and upgrade an array of WWE Superstars and Legends to create their ultimate four-person factions. Managers and Side Plates boost performance, while Logos, Wallpapers, and Nameplates allow for creative customization.
Building the perfect faction to rival legendary groups such as the nWo, D-Generation X, and Evolution is no small task. Some useful tips to remember:
- Players must make important choices when it comes to selecting the best Superstars for their factions and deploying the right boosts to take down the competition;
- In need of some major muscle? Draft your favorite Powerhouse into action, like Big E or Rhea Ripley. If speed and devastating martial arts are in order, a Striker like Shinsuke Nakamura may be the way to go;
- Between a roster packed with Superstars and Legends, and a wide range of specialized Side Plates, countless combinations are available, and experimentation is encouraged.
Ready to hit the squared circle? MyFACTION players can pit their four-person factions against other fearsome foursomes in Faction Wars, test their mettle across various match types in Proving Grounds, topple a new Tower every week, or complete an assortment of daily challenges. There are three types of in-game currency available in MyFACTION:
- MyFACTION Points – which can be exchanged for card packs and contracts – are awarded for completing matches and challenges;
- MyFACTION Tokens – which can be used in the Token Rewards market to unlock powerful WWE Superstar and Legend cards – are also awarded for completing matches and challenges; and
- Virtual Currency – which is available for purchase and can be used exclusively in MyFACTION on card packs, boxes, and contracts.
As an important reminder, anything that players can unlock with Virtual Currency can also be unlocked with MyFACTION Points. In addition, MyFACTION is an online single-player only experience, so players cannot gain a competitive advantage over other players by purchasing Virtual Currency.
Additional rewards can be earned in certain MyFACTION modes, including Weekly Towers and Faction Wars, where exciting, limited-time rewards refresh each month. New themed card packs will roll out frequently, offering players a legion of current Superstars and beloved Legends to add to their collections.
Players can begin building their dream factions when WWE 2K22 is available on March 11, 2022*. For more information on WWE 2K22, visit the game’s official website, become a fan on Facebook, follow the game on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #WWE2K22 or subscribe on YouTube.
Visual Concepts is a 2K studio. 2K is a wholly owned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
*WWE 2K22 Standard Edition and Cross-Gen Bundle will be available March 11, 2022. WWE 2K22 Deluxe Edition and nWo 4-Life Digital Edition will be available on March 8, 2022.