Six Flags Great Adventure, Wild Safari, and Hurricane Harbor will utilize technology to help applicants fast track their way to a fun job for the 2022 season. The Northeast’s largest theme park complex is focused on making the application, hiring, and training processes faster and easier than ever before.
4,000 team members are needed to fill positions from March 2022 through Jan. 1, 2023. The parks offer opportunities in more than 10 diverse departments. Most jobs are available to those 16 years of age and older, with select positions open to 14 and 15 year olds. Many positions start at $15 per hour.
Named one of the Nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® by The National Association for Business Resources for three years in a row, Six Flags offers a wide variety of positions in fast-paced environments, and paid internships for students. The company boasts many benefits for team members including flexible scheduling, advancement opportunities, educational scholarships, exclusive events, free park admission and much more.
How to Apply:
- Complete a job application at www.sixflagsjobs.com; or
- Text the word FUN to 732-307-6688; or
- Visit the Six Flags Employment Center in person from 11 am to 7 pm daily.
Fast-Tracked Hiring & Training:
- Candidates can interview the same day they apply
- In-person and video interviews are available
- Training can be completed in person or virtually online
- Operations: Ride Operations, Park Services (Custodial), Public Safety (Security, EMTs, Loss Prevention)
- In-Park Services: Food and Beverage Operations, Retail, Games
- Guest Experience: Admissions, Guest Relations/VIP Services
- Safari: Gatekeepers, Educators/Guides, CDL Drivers
- Wardrobe: Seamstresses, Launderers, and Clerks
The Wild Safari Drive-Thru Adventure will open for the 2022 season March 19, Six Flags Great Adventure will open April 2, and Hurricane Harbor will open May 14. Applicants with employment-related questions can email SFGAHREC@sftp.com or call 732/928-2000 x7072700. For more information, visit www.sixflags.com/greatadventure