ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solutions, introduces the ViewSonic ELITE™ XG321UG gaming monitor. This 32-inch monitor is equipped with a mini-LED light source IPS panel and NVIDIA Reflex technology. It features a native 4K Ultra HD resolution, a 144Hz refresh rate, along with NVIDIA G-SYNC Ultimate technology bringing lifelike HDR quality and taking gaming immersion to whole new levels.
Engineered for competition, the XG321UG delivers reduced latency thanks to NVIDIA Reflex suite and G-Sync technology. The VESA DisplayHDR1400 certification ensures that the panel can adjust individual brightness zones up and down, hundreds of times a second, to provide a lifelike image with better contrast, higher brightness, and more lighting control than possible on any standard LED-based panel.
“With the ViewSonic ELITE XG321UG, we’re adding one of the best high-end monitors to our ELITE gaming series,” said Jeff Muto, business line director at ViewSonic. “Featuring a mini-LED panel, advanced ergonomics and customizable RGB lighting, this monitor is packed with features that give users the gaming setup they’ve always wanted. What’s more, with super-smooth gameplay, incredible responsiveness, and amazing color accuracy, the XG321UG delivers an immersive experience.”
• Full Mini-LED FALD with 1152 total dimming zones
• 32-inch mini-LED monitor IPS with native 4K UHD (3840×2160) resolution
• 144Hz refresh rate; 3.6ms response time
• NVIDIA G-Sync Ultimate G-Sync and Reflex technologies
• VESA DisplayHDR1400 for 1400 cd/m2 peak HDR brightness; SDR Brightness of 400 cd/m2
• Connectivity includes: HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort, USB-A/B Hub and 3.5mm Audio-Out
• Customizable ViewSonic ELITE™ RGB Lighting
• Available: Q1 2022 for an estimated street price of $2,499.99* [USD]
For additional news and information about ViewSonic ELITE, visit the website, and follow on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. To find out more about ViewSonic, visit ViewSonic.com and follow on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.