Step right up and get your tickets! This Indie-Style Haunt invites thrill-seekers to visit the Inland Empire’s first-ever sinister Halloween harvest carnival starting Friday, October 1, through Halloween weekend, for 19 nights of spooky fun. Hiding in the shadowing hills of the Temecula Valley Wine Country at Galway Downs, Temecula Terror is a haunted event for all ages offering 3 terrifying mazes, a clown scare zone, food vendors, a spooky pumpkin patch, photo ops, a carnival ride, bars, and more.
Bringing to life the biggest “haunt” Temecula has ever seen, Temecula Terror offers something for haunt-lovers of all ages including:
- Family Fright Nights: Every Friday and Saturday of the event starting at 5pm, enjoy picture-worthy pumpkin patch, carnival games, a ride, local food vendors and more.
- 301 Hyde Street: Seeking twisted revenge on Temecula Terror’s small town enthralled with a new Halloween attraction, Otis Hatcher will unleash the darkest corners of his mind, luring in trick-or-treaters for a deadly game of cat-and-mouse…Can you make it out alive?
- The Crypt: With just a lantern and the night sky as the only lights to guide them, brave guests will venture beyond the shadows, deep into the damp twists and turns of forgotten catacombs for a horrifying brush with the afterlife.
- Butterfield Asylum: A maze named after the real-life Butterfield Stage Route that runs through Temecula, this maze brings to life an imagined dark side of Temecula history with frights from the “outcasts” of society who have endured hard labor from sun-up to sun-down.
- VIP Lounge: Exclusive to VIP ticket holders, the VIP Lounge offers a chance to step away and watch over the terror while sipping on spooky cocktails served only at the VIP bar.
- Food Vendors: Dine on tasty bites from local food vendors offering a mixed variety of sweet and savory treats! Temecula local, the Trendy Chef, will put a spooky spin on America’s favorite fried snack, French fries.
- Ride: Take a spin on the Monster Roulette ride and risk being separated from your group as a monster just might hop into a seat last minute to take this daring ride with you.
- Bars / Beverages: Sip and indulge on Creepy Cocktails in the VIP lounge like the Jack O’ Lantern, a pumpkin-flavored whiskey drink, or the spell-bindingly good Witches Brew – a concoction of apples, red wine, oranges and cinnamon sticks. There are multiple general admission bars serving well drinks and sips.
- Shopping: Temecula Terror vendor sideshow highlights local spooky small businesses and companies for haunt fans of all ages to explore and meet artisans, makers, and curators.
- Select nights October 1 – 31, 2021, 7pm – 11pm
- Family Fright Nights are every Friday and Saturday and Halloween Night, 5pm – 7pm
- Tickets start at $20 USD for adults (12 years old and above) and are on sale today at www.temeculaterror.com.
- Children’s tickets for Family Fright Nights start at $10 USD. Adults ticket-holders who attend Family Fright hours will be invited to come back at no additional charge using their wristband that comes with purchase to enjoy the scarier elements of the haunt. *Wristband is redeemable for one-time use to enter the event after 7PM.
at Galway Downs
38801 Los Corralitos Rd
Temecula, CA 92592
The State of California strongly recommends that when you visit Temecula Terror you be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, obtain a negative COVID-19 test result prior to visiting, or wear a face covering. We encourage all guests to keep a safe distance between travel parties, and we remain focused on maintaining the highest cleanliness and sanitization standards.