Today, 2K revealed an initial look at some of the new features coming to NBA® 2K22, with more deep dives coming in August and September, to reveal even more of what’s new in the next version of the best-selling NBA basketball simulation video game.
Check out the NBA 2K22 feature reveal Courtside Report for the full reveal here: https://nba.2k.com/courtside-report/nba-2k22-features-update-1.
- Gameplay – On-court gameplay movements will give players more control on how they score the ball to improve offensive moves and combos and how they counter those moves on the defensive end;
- Seasons – Across fan-favorite experiences, Seasons will allow players to extend and enhance their hoop ambitions long after the game’s launch with more content, more rewards, and more ways to play;
- MyTEAM – An evolved experience gives MyTEAM players more ways to build and compete with their own dream teams. New challenges, rewards, and events make every Season fresh and unique;
- New City* – The biggest online basketball community is getting a makeover. Step into an all-new City teeming with life, activity, and interactivity;
- New Neighborhood – On PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC platforms, players will compete in an all-new Neighborhood built on the spacious decks of a sailing cruise ship;
- MyCAREER – The all-new City* and MyCAREER become one in a ground-breaking narrative experience on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles;
- MyNBA* & MyWNBA* – Build a winning franchise by making sure the staffing is just as strong as the hooping.
NBA 2K22 will be released on September 10 for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC platforms. For more information, please visit the NBA 2K22 official site.