From the one-man development studio, Double Robot, comes a Rebel Galaxy and Drifter inspired action RPG: BlazeSky. Officially set to launch on Steam on September 17th for $19.99, this open-world space adventure blends simple controls, beautifully handcrafted star systems and 25 hours of fully voice-acted gameplay, into a single player story-driven experience.
Whether you’re exploring the blue wastes of Centauri, the asteroid fields of Lookout, or the sun-soaked Mozzed; where you fly, and what missions you undertake, is up to you. Featuring a rich story inspired by both traditional and modern science fiction, and the timeless gameplay of classic sci-fi titles, BlazeSky allows you to pursue ancient mysteries and discover unique alien races as you decide on which path to take through the stars.
You can find the latest Steam trailer below, as well as a list of key features.
- 30 stunning hand-crafted star systems
- 50 playable ships, each with unique aesthetics and characteristics
- Over 25 hours of story-driven gameplay
- Wide range of weaponry to customize your ship with
- A dozen NPC allies nestled within a variety of starbases who’ll propel your story forwards
- Fight against a galaxy of original enemies, made up of murderous raiders, alien races, invaders from another reality, and sinister AI
- Simple, accessible controls in a 2.5D setting