It just wouldn’t be Comic-Con, @Home or otherwise, without our yearly Souvenir Book! Our 260-page 2020 Comic-Con Souvenir Book is now available as a FREE PDF download.
Please note: This is a large file, wait for it to load.
This PDF is set up in 2-page spreads, to better mimic the feel of an actual book. Throughout the book are advertisements, for most of them, clicking anywhere on the actual ad will take you to the advertiser’s website, where you may find exclusive merchandise for sale or exclusive content. To navigate the PDF, we recommend you use your keyboard’s left and right arrow keys; clicking on the ad pages will take you onto the web. Remember to zoom in for easier reading of the great articles in the book!
What’s in this year’s Souvenir Book? With an original cover by famed artist/illustrator William Stout, our main feature is the Ray Bradbury Centennial, honoring the 100th birthday of the beloved author and favorite Comic-Con guest. In addition, the Souvenir Book also celebrates the following anniversaries:
• Ray Harryhausen Centennial—The 100th birthday of the stop-motion animation legend
• 75th Anniversary of EC Comics—They brought us Tales from the Crypt and MAD magazine
• 75th Anniversary of Moomin—The world-wide comics sensation for all ages
• 50th Anniversary of Conan in Comics—Robert E. Howard’s barbarian conquered comics starting in 1970
• 50th Anniversary of Jack Kirby’s Fourth World—The King of Comics moved to DC in 1970 and created a whole new world of characters
• 50th Anniversary of Last Gasp—The pioneer underground comix publisher and distributor
• Plus the Proverbial “Much More”—Comic-Con Museum, 2019 Award Winners, and the “In Memoriam” section