Larkspur, Calif. (May 22, 2020) – Saints Row: The Third Remastered is out today for Xbox One, PlayStation®4 and PC. With enhanced graphics, improved lighting, reworked environments and visual effects, the notorious Third Street Saints of Steelport have never looked so good. Saints Row: The Third Remastered contains all three expansion packs and more than 30 pieces of DLC from the original version for an MSRP of $39.99.
Originally released in 2011 for then-current systems, Saints Row: The Third Remastered returns in a stunning 2020 glow-up featuring transformed environments, character models, and visual effects, along with enhanced graphics and a new lighting engine making Steelport sparkle and shine like never before – courtesy of developer Sperasoft.
In addition to all of the game’s 30+ pieces of DLC and expansions bundled in at one price, fan-favorite missions that helped make the Third Street Saints famous also return in the remaster with Tank Mayhem, Eye of the Tiger and Professor Genki providing hours of raucous gameplay. All weapons and cars have been remastered as well for additional raucous-ness at no extra charge.
Slam the destruction, terror, and mayhem of Saints Row: The Third Remastered right into your eyes with the official HD launch trailer:
Saints Row: The Third Remastered gives you control of the Saints at the height of their power, and you live the life to show for it. This is your city. These are your rules. Remastered with enhanced graphics, Steelport – the original city of sin – has never looked so good as it drowns in sex, drugs and guns.
Years after taking Stilwater for their own, the Third Street Saints have evolved from street gang to household brand name, with Saints sneakers, Saints energy drinks and Johnny Gat bobblehead dolls all available at a store near you. The Saints are kings of Stilwater, but their celebrity status has not gone unnoticed. The Syndicate, a legendary criminal fraternity with pawns in play all over the globe, has turned its eye on the Saints and demands tribute.
Refusing to kneel to the Syndicate, you take the fight to Steelport, a once-proud metropolis reduced to a struggling city of sin under Syndicate control. Take a tank skydiving, call in a satellite-targeted airstrike on a Mexican wrestling gang, and fight against a highly-trained military force by your lonesome in the most outlandish gameplay scenarios ever seen.
- The Full Package, Remastered – With enhanced graphics, improved lighting, reworked environments, and visual effects, Steelport and The Third Street Saints have never looked so good.
- City of Sin – Disrupt and dismantle the Syndicate stranglehold on weapons, cybercrime, and criminal rackets. Discover the secrets of Steelport, where there is action on every street corner, for better or, more likely, worse.
- Weapons of Crass Destruction – It’s one thing to defeat your enemies. It’s another to humiliate them. Hover jets, human cannonball cars and outrageous melee weapons are all part of the fun.
- Crazy Character Customisation – Create the most outlandish characters ever seen, from washed-up celebrities to maskless ninja pirates. Inside every sinner, there is a Saint. Who will you become?
- Over The Top Co-op – Fly solo or play online with a homie. Give freefall skydiving a try, landing in your partner’s flaming pickup as you make a desperate run toward a heavily armed Syndicate base. Steelport is always more fun with a friend.
- All DLC included – All three expansion mission packs and more than 30 pieces of DLC from the original version.
For more information on Saints Row The Third Remastered on Xbox One, Sony PlayStation 4 and PC head over to www.saintsrow.com.