Rotterdam, The Netherlands – May 23, 2019 – SOEDESCO and Creazn Studio have unveiled the launch trailer for film noir psychological horror game Dollhouse. The game launches on May 24th, for PlayStation®4 and Steam®. A physical version will be released as well for PlayStation®4.
A dismal story
In the Dollhouse Singleplayer story, players delve deep into the mind of mysterious detective Marie. She suffers from amnesia and is now on a terrifying investigation to recover her traumatic memories. Stalked by a strange identity and surrounded by haunting mannequins, she risks her life trying to unveil the truth behind her daughters death.
Online Murder Party
In addition to the Singleplayer story, Dollhouse also features an online multiplayer mode with fourteen playable characters, like aspiring actress Faithand underworld escort Vesper. Each of the characters has their own story, special abilities and passives.
The multiplayer supports two to eight players, who each get assigned a different target to murder. Players will have to stalk their prey and collect as many memories as possible in order to win, all while eluding their own pursuer and the unnerving mannequins that lurk in the shadows.
- Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past in Singleplayer
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ Abilities and Passives
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer
- Investigate procedurally generated maps, no restart is the same
- Murder wisely in online Multiplayer where each player has a different target
- Play with 14 different Multiplayer characters, each featuring unique abilities