POOLER, Ga., Jan. 22, 2018 – Since 2004, Blue Force Gear® has dedicated itself to providing excellence in each of its products and delivering innovative gear with superior quality. That dedication continues with the much-anticipated release of nine new products at the 2018 SHOT Show in Las Vegas – marquee items include the Blue Force Gear Tracer Pack and J-Frame Pocket Holster.
Blue Force Gear will unveil its Tracer Pack at booth 31209 at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, January 23. Named after an allied deception operation during WWII to quietly reveal its intention as a product to support the “Blue Force;” the Tracer pack is built in America with the same rugged durability and attention to detail as the rest of the combat proven Blue Force Gear products. Designed to add additional capability in a “day pack” sized format, the new bag has features like: side water bottle pockets, an integrated laptop sleeve, and a quick access pocket on top of the pack for sunglasses/travel.
The product launch will be broadcast live on Blue Force Gear’s Instagram page where one lucky viewer will be chosen at random to receive one of the first Tracer Packs upon its official launch. The pack is scheduled to be available for purchase from the general public in Q1.
“We are not satisfied by simply making the same thing as everyone else, or merely changing the color or style of our product,” said Ashley Burnsed, president and CEO of Blue Force Gear. “We design by a code of advancement – if we can make something better than what is currently available, we make it. By constantly innovating and updating our product line, our products will always be different and state-of-the-art.”
Following the massive response from fans after the launch of the ULTRAcomp® Pocket Holster, Blue Force Gear will also launch the Smith & Wesson J-Frame Pocket Holster. Constructed with its ULTRAcomp technology, thenew every day carry pocket holster removes extra bulk while solidly securing and concealing a pocket pistol, creating the thinnest pocket holster available today.
The J-Frame holster fits the Smith & Wesson® J-Frame, Charter Arms 38 (Five Shot Cylinder), Taurustm 85 (Except Poly), Rossi M88, and Smith & Wesson® M&P® Bodyguard®.
Additional new products being showcased at SHOT Show include:
- Dapper Accessory Insert Panels: Three sizes work with almost any bag or pack and are not exclusive to Blue Force Gear packs. Perfect for travel, especially through airport security and while staying in hotels.
- Dapper Accessory Pouch, Laptop Sleeve: Two sizes work with most laptops and tablets on the market. Lightly padded for drop protection. Dapper Accessory Pouch compatible.
- Micro Trauma Kit-Basic Medical Supplies: Daily essentials to treat life threatening trauma. Designed to fit the Micro Trauma Kit Now!, but can also be dropped in a pocket or pouch.
- Red and Blue MARCO Dispenser: Reduce prep time for light sticks to almost zero. Keeps marking sticks organized in a predictable, easy-to-use manner.
- MARCO Carry Options: New carrying options available for the MARCO dispenser. Available now in a ten-speed belt hanger and Helium Whisper Ten-Speed options.
- Tourniquet (TQ) NOW! Pouch, Belt and Helium Whisper: These TQ options are both designed to carry CAT TQ or similar sized tourniquet. NOW! design positions the TQ for quick deployment even when seated or prone.
Find Blue Force Gear’s new products and current lineup in booth 31209 at SHOT Show. Personal interviews with company leaders will be available to media.