City of Industry, CA (October 14, 2017) – KWA Performance Industries Inc. unveils the new Ronin M-Series, its new line of modular AEG rifles, as the first airsoft rifles to hit the market specifically designed to provide an interchangeable family of products. The Ronin M-Series will have multiple variations for specific player needs and tastes, and is engineered with KWA’s latest AEG 2.5 & AEG 3 gear boxes to combine the industry’s most reliable systems with more aggressive designs. This release proves to be the largest in KWA’s history as it makes two models available globally starting on October 14, 2017, and a third model just before Black Friday.
“KWA made a concerted effort to listen to feedback from the marketplace to deliver a line of rifles that would satisfy all types of play without sacrificing quality and performance and we’re very excited to introduce the new Ronin line to the world,” said Vice President of Sales and Marketing Albert Villalta.“ We understand where the market is going and want to provide our fans and new airsoft players alike with the ultimate platform as it pertains to modularity, personal preference and performance – without the trial and error of DIY mods.”
Custom rails designed for weight-reduction and comfort dress up 6”, 10” and 16” lengths that provide a truly modular experience across current and future KWA AEG rifles. Available in PDW (AEG 2.5 with adjustable FPS; $299 MAP), SBR (AEG 2.5 with adjustable FPS; $339 MAP) and Carbine (AEG 3 with recoil; $399 MAP) lengths to start, the full line of Ronin M-Series offerings will provide a platform that can be adaptable to any style of play or taste.
The Ronin M-Series AEG rifles feature:
- Upper Receiver highlights
- Modular upper receivers that can be swapped among all Ronin models and across other AEG 2.5 and AEG rifles in as little as 20-seconds
- Monolithic-style receiver
- Custom, lightweight rails with a smaller diameter for speed and comfort
- Ronin PDW and Ronin SBR feature KeyMod compatibility
- Ronin Recon ML features M-LOK compatibility with picatinny rail attachments
- Custom mock suppressor
- Front & rear PTS® flip up sights
- One piece rotary hop up
- Lower Receiver highlights
- An enlarged trigger guard for comfort
- Tanker-style stock (Ronin PDW only)
- PTS® Enhanced polymer stock (Ronin SBR & Ronin Recon ML only)
- Ambidextrous controls
- Adjustable FPS is available on Ronin PDW and Ronin SBR only
- Switch life extender to prevent burnout of trigger contacts
- PTS® Enhanced Polymer grip and stock
For full specifications, pricing, features and more visit store.kwausa.com.
KWA is the world’s leading airsoft brand that features a full line of Automatic Electric Guns (AEG) and Gas Blow Back (GBB) products. The Southern California-based company has been designing and manufacturing high-quality airsoft products for over 28 years, including 1:1 scale, Mil-Spec, replica products for consumer and law enforcement/military training. KWA’s long-standing tradition of craftsmanship and innovation is met with a commitment to deliver superior performance and ultimate reliability. The company works with a variety of military, local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies and training centers.
For more information on the full line of KWA products please visit store.kwausa.com