To celebrate 30 years of awesome strategy games development, xenomorph terrorising and gratuitous goblin-tossing, CA is gifting Total War: WARHAMMER players with 30 new Regiments of Renown. Fortifying the Race-rosters of the Beastmen, Bretonnia, Chaos Warriors, Norsca and the Wood Elves, this significant update is available free and easy through Total War Access. Players can register/log in here.
Full Regiments of Renown details can be found here: https://www.totalwar.com/blog/
30 years on and stronger than ever, CA is one of the UK’s largest games developers. Creators of the Total War series, Alien Isolation, Halo Wars 2 and loads more, we’ve come a long way – and we’ve massive plans for the future.
Here’s some stuff you may not know about CA.
- CA was founded in 1987. We started out porting Amiga titles to DOS.
- The original Shogun: Total War (2000) started life as an RPG based on the Ming-dynasty Chinese novel Journey To The West.
- In our early days, we very nearly relocated to Singapore.
- Before Total War took off, we made rugby, cricket and Australian Rules football games.
- As of August 2017, CA employs over 500 people at our studios in the UK and Sofia, Bulgaria.
- We have 8 major projects in the works, four of which are unannounced.
Tune in at 15.00 BST to watch the live unveiling of the 30th Anniversary Regiments of Renown at https://www.twitch.tv/