April 26th 2016 – US indie developer Beast Mode Games is proud to announce that their debut PC game, Special Tactics, has been extracted from Early Access and has fully infiltrated the Steam Store today priced at $9.99/£6.99.
Super refined combat mechanics, streamlined controls and killer AI drive the core of Special Tactics. Built around the core gameplay are three main modes: Campaign, Survival and Multiplayer, all delivering a balanced and deep tactical action experience with various objectives including assassination, hostage rescue and bomb defusal.
Select from five main classes including Sniper, Shotgun, SMG, Assault and Shield and choose your custom loadouts. Lay out your strategies ensuring the balance between offensive and defensive tactics will give you the best chance of success. Achieve your mission objectives and earn gold and trophies to unlock custom weapons, attachments and equipment.
Featuring full Steam integration including Friends lists, Achievements, Trading Cards and Leader boards, Special Tactics also features eight strategically designed maps at launch with more to follow.
The official Special Tactics launch trailer can be viewed at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O3Bf4GbQEc&feature=youtu.be
- Single Player story driven campaign mode – missions include puzzle based take-down missions, hostage rescue, assassination, hostage escort and stealth
- PC exclusive Squad Based Multiplayer – 2 vs. 1 or 2 vs. 2 – select your specific weapon for each class, choose your soldier classes then either plant the bomb or defuse it
- Epic 1 vs. 1 PvP and Survival modes
- Custom Match Rules such as Snipers only or Hardcore Mode
- Five Main Classes – Sniper, Shotgun, Assault, SMG and Shield
- Six Equipment Types – Smoke, Frag, Flash and Fire/Incendiary Grenades, Sonar Detector, Throwing Axe
- Custom Weapons and Attachments – Silencers, Scopes, Foregrips and rare finishes
- Replay Analysis System – Review your strategic successes and failures after every mission
- Four Boosters – Armor, Range, Damage and Speed. Select one person per turn to give to a soldier
Special Tactics on Steam – http://store.steampowered.com/app/432870/
For more information please visit the official Special Tactics website at http://beastmodegames.com