Detroit, MI – September 17, 2014 – FAVI Entertainment empowers you to break free from the hassle of wired projectors and go completely wireless with the new Pico+ Smart Projector. The projector is lightweight, ultra-portable and features an integrated OS, allowing you to directly download and stream content directly from the device. The Pico+ Smart Projector eliminates the need of carrying a mobile device or additional hardware to provide content, making it easier than ever to stream your favorite apps and videos virtually anywhere.
“Projectors were once reserved for classrooms and conference rooms, but we’ve made it simple to use a projector in just about any setting,” said Jeremy Yakel, president of FAVI Entertainment. “The Pico+ Smart Projector can be setup anywhere to stream content directly from the projector, your mobile device or computer without the burden of a wired connection.”
The Pico+ Smart Projector features a built-in Android 4.2.2 OS and also allows you to directly download media and run apps like Netflix, DropBox, Skype, and many more in Google Play. It is compatible with most smart devices, comes with built-in Wi-Fi and projects up to 120 inches, great for making presentations on the road or sharing videos with family and friends.
Key features include:
- Go completely wireless with built-in Wi-Fi
- Fully portable projector streams images up to 120 inches
- Download and run media and business up directly in Google Play including Netflix ,Pandora, Chrome, Office, Drop Box, Skype and many more
- LED Lamp boasts 20,000 lamp life and supports up to 1080p resolution
- Built-in battery allows up to 2 hours on continual use
- Built-in Android 4.2.2 and dual core processor