NEW YORK – July 23, 2014 – BiteMyApple.co announces the availability of the Skiva PowerFlow Octofire USB Charger, the first-ever USB charger equipped with eight ports allowing you to charge multiple devices at the same time. It’s a universal power solution for those dealing with device overload.
“Most multi-gadget chargers have up to 4 ports that may only do one amp per port which is not optimal charging capacity. That’s why I was blown away when I first saw the Octofire with double the amount of ports and power,” says Chris Johnson, Founder of BiteMyApple. “This monster charger is perfect for households or businesses that own many devices, and need a single power solution.”
Here are the Octofire’s impressive features:
- Power Capacity: charges up 8 USB devices at the same time each at up to 2.1A/5V power.
- Smart Device Detection: intelligently detects the device, and provides the required charging. This is how the Octofire can deliver enough power to multiple devices at optimal current simultaneously.
- Safety: the AC/DC adapter is UL, CE, FCC, and RoHS Certified so it protects against overcharging, overheating, and over-voltage.
- Design: elegantly designed to fit into any décor on or under your desk. The sleek octagonal shape is developed from top-quality polycarbonate ABS material for efficiency and durability.
- Compatibility: capable of charging any device with a USB port including smartphones, tablets, GPS and more. The power solution can also be used in any country with its 100-240VAC 47-63Hz power input.
The Skiva PowerFlow Octofire USB Charger is available for $79.99 at bitemyapple.co.