July 21, 2014 – NFL players and fans are holding their breath as the first official player ratings have been revealed on the Madden Ratings Hub. Today the top 10 rookies take the stage, with top overall draft pick Jadeveon Clowney and #2 pick Greg Robinson sharing the top rating at 83 overall. Other top flite rookies include Oakland Raiders linebacker Khalil Mack (81), Bills wideout Sammy Watkins (80) and Packers safety HaHa Clinton-Dix (79). Browns QB Johnny Manziel didn’t manage to crack the top 10, so fans wondering were Johnny Football ended up will have to check back on Aug 1 when the full AFC North ratings are unveiled.
Additional ratings info is coming daily, with a new position group being announced every day. Here’s the full schedule for when ratings will be released:
- Mon, July 21 – Top 10 Overall Rookies
- Tues, July 22 – Top 5 Overall QBs
- Wed, July 23 – Top 5 Overall RBs
- Thurs, July 24 – Top 5 Overall WRs/Top 5 Overall TEs
- Fri, July 25 – Top 5 Overall OL Players
- Sat, July 26 – Top 5 Overall DEs
- Sun, July 27 – Top 5 Overall DTs
- Mon, July 28 – Top 5 Overall LBs
- Tues, July 29 – Top 5 Overall CBs
- Wed, July 30 – Top 5 Overall Safeties
- Thurs, July 31 – Top 5 Overall Special Teams
- Fri, Aug 1 – Top 10 Overall Players/Full AFC & NFC North Ratings
- Sat, Aug 2 – Full AFC & NFC South Ratings
- Sun, Aug 3 – Full AFC & NFC East Ratings
- Mon, Aug 4 – Full AFC & NFC West Ratings
- Tues, Aug 5 – Ratings Recap
Madden NFL 15 allows players to transform into their rival’s worst nightmare with a new breed of defense, built to challenge the best offenses in the NFL. A new arsenal of pass rush moves, an intuitive tackling system, improved coverage logic, and immersive new camera angles make defense more exciting and fun than ever. Fans can call plays with confidence thanks to an all-new crowd-sourced recommendation engine built from millions of online games played by the Madden NFL community. Add in all-new NFL Films inspired presentation and it’s not just football, it’s Madden Season.
Madden NFL 15 is developed in Orlando, Florida by EA Tiburon and will be available on August 26 in North America and on August 29 in the EU for Xbox One, the all-in-one entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and the PlayStation®3 entertainment system. To learn more about Madden NFL 15, visithttp://www.easports.com/madden-nfl.
All player participation has been facilitated by NFL Players Inc., the licensing and marketing subsidiary of the NFL Players Association (NFLPA).
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, EA SPORTS™ FIFA, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVEbasketball, PGA TOUR® golf, SSX™ and EA SPORTS UFC®.
For more information about EA SPORTS, including news, video, blogs, forums and game apps, please visit www.easports.com to connect, share and compete.