July 15, 2014 — CD PROJEKT RED, the creators of the open world fantasy RPG The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, are thrilled to invite you to Comic-Con San Diego, where the studio will be present at a series of exciting events.
“Since this is the first Comic-Con for Geralt of Rivia, we’re going the extra mile to talk to as many Witcher fans as possible, at as many places as possible–we have a really mighty line up” said Rafał Jaki, Witcher Franchise Director, CD PROJEKT RED. “It’s a real pleasure to see The Witcher among all those comic book and movie characters we know and love”, Jakiadded. Explore San Diego Comic-Con and check out The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
* The first ever consumer preview of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at the The Witcher Panel. Featuring Doug Cockle, the voice of Geralt of Rivia; Paul Tobin, House of Glass writer, Dark Horse, Nick McWhorter, VP Licensing, Dark Horse, and Rafał Jaki, Witcher Franchise Director, CD PROJEKT RED and special guest–video game journalist Geoff Keighley.
- Thursday, July 24th, 10-11AM, Room 6A, San Diego Convention Center
* The Art of the Game Panel, hosted by Dark Horse, featuring Rafał Jaki, Witcher Franchise Director
- Friday, July 25th, 4-5pm, Room 7AB, San Diego Convention Center
* Geek & Sundry Consumer Lounge at Jolt’n Joe’s Gaslamp, 379 4th Ave, San Diego
- Thursday, July 24th, 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM – The Witcher Trivia Madness,
- Friday, July 25th, 10 AM – 11 AM, The Witcher Adventure Game Sneak Peek,
- Friday, July 25th, 11 AM – 12 PM, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Live Demo.
Every Witcher Panel attendee will receive a special, SDCC limited-edition postcard with Witcher artwork by Simon Bisley