October 25, 2013, Ridgewood, NJ – Kalypso Media is pleased to announce the release of The Dark Eye – Demonicon for Windows PC today. The game is available now via Steam and other digital distribution channels. The Dark Eye – Demonicon is an action-RPG set in the dark and dangerous world of Aventuria, where you take on the role of young adventurer Cairon, as he battles dark forces with both magic and melee combat.
In addition, a brand new launch trailer for Demonicon is now available to stream or download: featuring a look into the magic-enhanced combat, rich environments and monstrous enemies you’ll encounter in the game.
The Dark Eye – Demonicon is a thrilling action-RPG set in the extraordinarily popular universe of “The Dark Eye”, a richly crafted fantasy universe beloved by fantasy gamers throughout the world.
Demonicon tells the tragic story of a brother and sister who become pawns of sinister forces in a world of cruelty and depravity. In this bleak yet magical world, their affection is both a blessing and a curse. Both are constantly threatened by mortal danger and demonic temptation, and must find a way through their tortured lives by facing serious moral decisions. Their common destiny will determine that of the entire continent, and will be decided by the choices they make. Hordes of fiends block their way to freedom and peace, and only through battle and magic they will truly become free of the darkness.
Features of The Dark Eye – Demonicon
- A third-person action-RPG featuring brutal melee attack combos and dazzling magic spells
- Powerful storytelling with an elaborate narrative rich with twists, as well as believable conflicts and ethical decision-making opportunities
- Action-packed battles, where pin-point timing and clever tactics play important roles
- Unique magic system: a dark talent grants the player devastating mystical powers
- Important events in “Demonicon” will be part of “The Dark Eye” universe’s history
- State-of-the-art 3D visuals using the powerful “Vision” engine
For more information on The Dark Eye – Demonicon, please visit www.worldofdemonicon.com. Or like the game on Facebook.