Foodies and gamers, take note, as Bethesda Softworks and Fearless Media are bringing out a special The Elder Scrolls Online food truck. The truck will make its way around the United States starting at SXSW on March 10, and finish at UC Berkley on October 4. Checkout the full schedule below!
Official Press Release
SAN FRANCISCO – Feb. 11, 2013 – Future US – a leading hybrid media group specializing in videogaming and technology properties including GamesRadar, PCGamer.com, Official Xbox Magazine, and Maximum PC – and Bethesda Softworks, in conjunction with Fearless Media, have teamed up yet again for another nationwide food truck program to feed fans of the highly anticipated videogame, The Elder Scrolls Online.
The Elder Scrolls Online food truck is scheduled to make stops at the following events and locations to serve up free food and giveaways while they last:
- SXSW 2013 – Austin, Texas (March 10)
- PAX East – Boston, Massachusetts (March 22)
- University of Massachusetts Amherst – Amherst, Massachusetts (March 29)
- Michigan State University – East Lansing, Michigan (April 12)
- University of Colorado – Boulder, Colorado (April 26)
- University of Arizona – Tucson, Arizona (May 3)
- E3 2013 – Los Angeles, California (June 12)
- Comic-Con International – San Diego, California (July 18)
- PAX Prime – Seattle, Washington (August 31)
- University of California, Los Angeles – Los Angeles, California (September 20)
- University of California, Berkeley – Berkeley, California (October 4)
“We are extremely pleased to be working with Bethesda again on another experiential program for the Elder Scrolls franchise,” said Rachelle Considine, President of Future US. “We look forward to building upon the momentum we established last year by expanding this year’s tour to include 5 consumer events and 6 college campuses nationwide.”
Launching prior to the first stop at SXSW, The Elder Scrolls Online Food Truck Tour companion Facebook App will allow fans to stay up-to-date on times and specific locations, while also giving them the ability to invite friends, and view and share photos from each stop. This central hub, located as a tab on The Elder Scrolls Online Facebook page, is an easy way to stay connected from your desktop or mobile device.
The Elder Scrolls Online brings the award-winning Elder Scrolls experience online for the first time. Using ZeniMax Online’s Megaserver technology, players will join one connected world with a built in social network that lets them stay up-to-date with everything their friends are doing. Megaserver technology avoids the hassle of shard selection and makes The Elder Scrolls Online one of the most socially enabled games ever created. Whether playing alone, or with hundreds of friends, players can develop their own style of play as they embark upon an epic quest across Tamriel. The Elder Scrolls Online is slated for release in 2013 and is being developed for the PC and the Mac by ZeniMax Online Studios.